Thursday, December 8, 2011

Chapters "Haul"

I titled this Chapers "Haul", but it's not really much of a haul! I only got 3 books. It was unplanned, but it was Black Friday and they had online deals and I also got extra cash back from Ebates. Anyway, I thought I would share them!

 I've never even heard of this book before, but I saw it on their website and it looked interesting so I bought it!

 This book I've been wanting for a while. I wanted to get Disco Bloodbath first, but for some reason I never. I don't really know why. Maybe I just came across this one first.

The Rum Diary! This book means so much to me. I couldn't wait for them to make the movie, but I haven't seen it yet. I don't want to go into detail about why it means a lot to me, but something terrible happened to me while I was reading this the first time. I lived with one of my boyfriends friends and it was his book so that's why I didn't own it before now. I wish I had to buy it before, because I really don't like when books have "Soon to be a major motion picture" on it. But oh well, it's an amazing book & I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment