Sunday, May 22, 2011

First Post!

I want to use this blog for something, but I'm not quite sure what yet. So for now I guess I'll post what I got in the mail today from Chapters!

I am SO excited about this mouse!! It's so cute and it works decently too! It was around 5 dollars so I wasn't expecting it to be very good, but it actually works better than my 20 dollar wireless mouse. I don't use a mouse much on my laptop, so I didn't want to spent too much money on it, haha.



Two of these books are something I've been waiting to buy forever! I haven't read them yet, I wanted to wait until they came out in paperback because I don't have much room for hardcovers. They're also way cheaper than hardcovers. Can't wait to read them!!




And this is just the cutest thing ever. There was no way I couldn't buy it. 

And that's all for now! Bye :)

No comments:

Post a Comment