Wednesday, December 26, 2012

November Glossybox!

So, I completely missed doing a blog post on October's GlossyBox.  Sorry!  School was almost too much for me last semester, I had no time for anything else.  I kept meaning to, but I never got around to it.  I've been off on my Christmas break for about 10 days now and it has been fantastic!  Two more semesters and a work term and then I'm finished!  I just want to do a quick run through of what came in October's, and then I will get into November!

In the October GlossyBox:  Jouviance Rejuvenating anti-aging cream, Modelco Flipstick Duo, Zoya Nail Polish (in the colour Loretta), Sebastian Professional Trilliance Shampoo & Conditioner, & Gilette Venus Olay razor.  Also included were some coupons, but I can't seem to find them at the moment!

Now on to November!

First, it came with some awesome wrapping!


And products!


Nicole by OPI Kardashian Kolor Holiday Shades (I got "All is Glam, All is Bright") (Full size!) - $10.99/15 mL
This is what it looks like painted on a bare nail


And this is what it looks like over red! (These are my nails tonight... sorry for the bad quality picture, it's from my iPod!


Kryolan for Glossybox Blusher in Glossy Pink (Exclusive to GlossyBox) - $16.73/2.5 g
I LOVE this colour on me!  I've only worn it once when I went out for supper with some girls from my class, but I really liked the way it looked on my skin tone.

Nexxus Salon Hair Care:  Hydration Kit - Shampoo, $9.99/400 mL; Conditioner, $14.99/400 mL
I haven't tried this yet!  I have a problem with using up travel sized shampoos & conditioners, I feel like I should save them for when I travel!  I haven't been travelling a whole lot since I went back to school, so it's starting to pile up.  Maybe I should start trying some.

Vitabath Body Wash - $18.00/170 g
I've been using this all month, and I love it!  I love using citrus scented products in the shower first thing in the morning.  I find that it really wakes me up!

Maybelline MNY My Gloss (Full size!) - $7.49/9 mL
I've also only used this once when I went out for supper with the girls.  I found it a bit sticky, but I really love the colour.

Curel Hand & Cuticle Therapy Cream (Full size!) - $3.99/100 mL
I think I've mentioned before, I'm obsessed with hand cream!  This stuff is really great.  It's not too greasy, so it's okay for me to put it on as much as I do! Ha ha.  I have it on my desk all the time so it's easy for me to reach whenever I feel I need some.

Uber Loyalty Card - Value of $20.00
This gives you 50% off something... I haven't really looked into it yet.  It must be with my October coupons because I can't find it right now! I'm sure it's somewhere, but I don't want to go look for it before I post this!


I'm sure I'll be coming back with Decembers GlossyBox very soon!  It's been sent out in the mail already, ha ha.  I also might try to take some pictures of my house decorated for Christmas if I can get some free time in the next few days.  Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment