Thursday, October 4, 2012

September GlossyBox

I've been subscribed to GlossyBox for about 7 months now, I think. Out of all of those, September's GlossyBox is my favourite so far!

For starters, it came with this:


Wella Professionals Mirror Polish Shine Spray - $12.99/40 mL

Dove ClearTone - $3.99-$4.99/45 g

B. Kamins Lip Balm SPF 20 (Canadian Brand) - $21/15 g

B. Kamins Maple Body Lotion (Canadian Brand) - $41/180 mL

I loved all of these products.  I haven't used the Dove stuff yet, but I've used their deodorants before and thought the were really good.  The lip balm is really good too, but I'm not sure if I would purchase it for $21.  It seems a little pricey to me.  However, I probably would buy the body lotion for $41.  I really like this stuff, and I am also a lover of body lotions!  You could call be obsessive (blame it on my OCD).  Ask anybody who knows me, they know my love for body lotions.  And this stuff is good!

Now, for my favourite part of the GlossyBox!


NYX Cosmetics: The Crimson Amulet Collection. Limited Edition! - $25/Full Compact

I was SO excited when I saw this in my package.  I haven't tried it out yet, but I love NYX and I love make-up. The colours in it are so pretty.



My pictures don't do the colours justice.  It comes with 24 eye shadows.  My personal favourites are the pink and green colours.



In this part there are 4 lip colours, 5 blushes, a highlighter, liquid eye liner and eye shadow primer!  


Also in the box was information on Art of Fashion, which you can like on facebook here.  And there was a coupon for 25% off at www.bkamins.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment