Sunday, September 23, 2012

Avon Anniversary

I received an e-mail the other day informing that it was my one year anniversary selling Avon! So, in honour of that, I decided to blog an Avon haul!


I got this purple leaf pillow cover.  I have to say, they look way better than what the cushions looked like before.  They were old looking, gold corduroy pillows!

I think this Penguin Wreath Holder is just the cutest thing ever!  I can't wait to decorate for Christmas!

I have to be honest about these candle holders.  I do like them, but I was expecting them to be a lot bigger!  Sometimes I don't look at the measurements and that's something you really have to do when ordering from Avon.

I needed a mirror to do my make up in and I love the look of this one.  I broke the last two smaller mirrors I owned, so hopefully the same doesn't happen to this one.  I'm so clumsy!

(Ignore the mess in the background :P)  This is a recipe book stand, and I love it!  It sort of matches the paper towel holder I already own, and I really wanted something similar to this for my cook books!  I loove cooking, so this will come in handy.

This is it in use:

Anyway, that is all for now!  Hope you enjoyed :)

No comments:

Post a Comment