Tuesday, August 23, 2011

August Luxe Box

August Luxe Box came today! I was super happy with this one.


They changed the colour of the paper inside! Lol not a big deal, but I was surprised to see black instead of green.


Pur Minerals 4-in-1 Pressed Mineral Makeup
Full-Size Retail Price: $31.00 for .28 oz

I tried this earlier, and I do like it. But they note they included with the Luxe Box said that they matched it to my skin tone based on my beauty profile and my face is pretty tanned since summer started so it doesn't show up too well. I'm sure it will once my tan fades!


Proclaim, Cocoa Butter Hand & Body Lotion
Full-Size Retail Price: $8.00 for 32 oz

If anybody knows me, they know how I love my hand lotion. So, I love this stuff! It will be in my purse until I've used it all up, I can guarantee that.


City Lips by City Cosmestics, Lip Plumping Treatment
Full-Size Retail Price: $35.00 for 5 ml

I'm not gonna lie, I'm afraid to use lip plumpers! Haha. I heard some of them can be painful with not very good results and I'm a wimp. If anybody knows how this one is I'd love to know.


Calvin Klein, Forbidden Euphoria Fragrance
Full-Size Retail Price: $78.00 for 50 ml, $102.00 for 100 ml

I don't really have anything to say about this product. It's nice, not my favorite scent or anything. But I collect perfumes and I have like 30 haha so I'm happy to add this to the collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment