Thursday, July 28, 2011

Last day in challenge & Luxe Box.

So I'm a bit delayed but that's okay.

Day 31 - Hopes, dreams and plans for the next 365 days.

Lots!! Godson being born, night school and day school. Babysitting probably. I'm gonna be a busy girl I think.

Anyway now that that's over... here's my July Luxe Box!

Proclaim, Hair Oil Treatment.
Retail Value: $7.00

Love this stuff!!! I was planning on buying some before I even got my luxe box.


 Essie Nail Polish
Retail Value: $8.00

I haven't worn this yet, and I probably won't until fall sometime because I've been into wearing lighter colours this summer. But I am super excited to wear it then! Haha.

 Stella in Two Peony Fragrance
Retail Value: $56.00

This stuff smells soo good. I love it, but I probably won't buy it again. I have enough perfumes and perfumes that I haven't purchased yet.


Trucco Pro Lip Liner
Retail Value: $20.00

I didn't like this product. It's a nice product, but I don't usually wear lipstick so I might give it away.

No comments:

Post a Comment