Sunday, July 17, 2011

31 Day Challenge, Day 27

So apparently I haven't posted in about 10 days. But that's okay because nobody reads this anyway ;) haha.

Day 27 is supposed to be This Day in Great Detail, but I did nothing all day besides be lazy and make tacos so I'll describe yesterday. I was actually going to post this yesterday but I was running on 3 hours of sleep and didn't have the energy.

Soooo... yesterday I had an appointment with a councilor about funding for school. Then I went for lunch with my Mom, and did a little bit of antique shopping. Bought a beautifulllll necklace for just 10 dollars and a set of old candle holders. I love them! I thought Jon was going to hate them but he thought they were pretty cool when I brought them back. After that I went back to Mom's, then did some grocery shopping.
Came home, wanted to go to sleep but instead we had a friend over and played mario party for about 3 hours. Then I finally got to pass out and I slept for about 14 hours. :) It was lovely.

No comments:

Post a Comment