Saturday, September 24, 2011

Chapters Haul, I guess!

Just a couple of things I ordered from Chapters website :) I thought I'd share since I have nothing else to blog about!

 I actually had no idea the new Dexter book was out in paperback yet, so I was pretty excited to find it when I was looking online. I'd rather them in paperback because it's much easier for me to read it and take it around.

I'm really excited to read this. It's about a woman who wakes up every morning and doesn't remember anything, her husband has to tell her that 2 decades ago she was in a terrible accident that took away her ability to form new memories. She starts to question her life and keeps a journal and she starts to discover some "unbelievable truth." It sounds really interesting!

I got this one because one of my favorite movies is Session 9. It was filmed in this abandoned mental institution, Danvers State Hospital. This book is about six teenagers who break in and spend the night and film a movie about their experiences. I think I remember reading that it was similar to the movie, and the movie is also mentioned in the book. I can't say anything about the book yet, because I haven't read it yet, but if anybody is reading this they should definitely check out the movie Session 9!

No comments:

Post a Comment