Sunday, September 25, 2011

September Luxe Box!!

My September Luxe Box came super late this month. Something to do with Canada Post being delayed or something. Not really sure. But it's finally here! Yay :)

They changed the inner packaging for this month! I like it. The card inside says "There's a change coming in October, can you guess what it'll be?" so that's sort of exciting! I think my subscription ran out though, so I'm going to need to order another one.


Meradesso, Face & Neck Toning Gel.
Full Size Retail Price: $120 (50 mL)

I haven't tried this yet so I don't really know what to say about it.


 Pure & Simple, Collagen Elastic Plus.
Full Size Retail Price: $80 (50 mL) 

I haven't put it on my face yet, but I tried it on my arm and it felt pretty nice!


Pur Minerals, Mineral Glow.
Full Size Retail Price: $24 (12 g)

Last months luxe box came with a pur minerals pressed mineral makeup, and I love that so I'm sure I'm gonna love this stuff!

Keratase, Masque and Fluide Chroma Riche
Retail Price for Masque: $55 (100 mL), Fluide $41 (125 mL)

Overall I did like this months luxe box, but I don't think I'd repurchase any of the products. Maybe the pur minerals stuff, but I don't know. It's all kind of expensive for stuff I don't really need at the moment! Ha ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment