Tuesday, May 29, 2012

April Glossy Box

This is super late, but my laptop charger broke about a month and a half ago and Dell took forever to send me a new one! But I have it now, and I thought I'd post about my April Glossy Box!

Wella Brilliance Treatment Fine to Normal
I haven't actually tried this yet.  I haven't had time this semester in school, but I do plan on trying it this weekend when I get some time!  It smells good enough to eat (but I won't eat it, I promise)  150 ml/$13.99

Elizabeth Grant Skin Care Shower Gel
This also smells good enough to eat!  I love this stuff a lot, and they sent it in full size!  There were actually a good few full sized products in my April glossy box.  Pretty exciting!  

Aveeno Positively Radiant Daily Moisturizer
This is my favourite moisturizer ever.  This was kind of funny to me, the day before I received my glossy box I had run out of facial moisturizer and I went out and bought this exact one!  Then the next day I got this in the mail, ha ha.  Oh well, you can never have too many!  120 ml/$22.99 

Wella Brilliance Conditioner Fine to Normal
Again, I haven't tried this.  I actually put it away with my travel products.  I like to keep some tucked away in a box so it's readily available when I go away for a weekend or something.  Smells delish though!  250 ml/$13.99

Marcelle Xtension Plus Mascara
I really love this!  My eyelashes are pretty long anyway, so I don't need the lengthening.  But the curling is nice and I love the thin wand!  It applies nicely.  9 ml/$12.50 

Marcelle BB Cream Beauty Balm
I haven't tried this yet, I've been waiting for the right time.  My skin has been broke out lately, so I don't want to try it in case my skin doesn't react nicely to it!  I have really sensitive skin so I try to keep the products I'm trying down to a minimum so if I do break out, I can pinpoint what caused it.  45 ml/$22.95

That's all for tonight! It's getting really late and I have classes in the morning! Good night :)

No comments:

Post a Comment