Thursday, July 12, 2012

June Glossybox

I've been way too busy lately! I completely skipped May's Glossybox. I had meant to write a post about it but I never had time, and then my June Glossybox arrived. I was really pleased with this one, most of the products I received are items I use the most. So let's get to it!

Biore Combination Skin Balancing Cleanser - 200 mL/$9.99
Haven't tried this yet because I am halfway through my last bottle of proactive, but I really like most Biore products so I'm sure I'll love this!

Cover Girl Flipstick - Blendable lip duo - 3.8 gr/$12.50
I loved the colour of this lipstick, but I ended up giving this one to my Mom because she's been looking for a new colour to wear, haha.

Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry-Touch Sunscreen Lotion SPF 55 - 88 mL/$15.99
I'm actually not done using my bottle of this stuff, but this sample size will be good to carry in my purse!

Venus Embrace Razor - 1 kit/$13.43
LOVE Venus Razors. My favourite is the spa breeze because it makes it fast and easy to shave in the mornings, but I like to use embrace when I'm not in such a rush.

Biore Deep Cleansing Pore Strips - 8/$9.99
I really like these, I use them once every couple of weeks and they work wonderfully!

Wella Professionals Ocean Spiritz - 150 mL/$16.99
I'm not sure how this is supposed to work... but it seems like it's just hair spray to me. I've used it a few times when I wanted wavy hair but it didn't do anything spectacular to my hair, it just looked the way it normally does when I a wavy look!

Olay Regenerist Wrinkle Revolution Complex - 50 mL/$30.99
I haven't used this yet. I was thinking about giving it to my Mom also, but I may keep it for myself! I haven't decided yet.

:) Have a fantastic day!

No comments:

Post a Comment