Saturday, July 28, 2012

Dead Reckoning by Charlaine Harris

I really, really wanted to do a review on this book.  But I've been so busy, that I think I waited too long since I read it and I don't remember everything from the book.
I do, however, know that it was WAY better than the last book, Dead in the Family.  That book was so disappointing to me.
I've heard that there are only 2 more books after this one, so that is a little sad.  I've been reading these for so long and I don't want them to stop!
Anyway, back to Dead Reckoning.  A lot happened in this book!  I can't remember detail, but I know it's a lot similar and different to the show.  I feel like the show mirrors off the books in an opposite way.  (I'm sure that sentence makes no sense whatsoever, haha.)  What I mean is, in the book's Pam was not allowed to make a child as opposed to in the show she made one even though she didn't really want to.  Just little things like that.
So since I can't really remember details of the book, I'm sure this was the worst review ever written.  All I have to say is that this was way better than Dead in the Family, and I am very pleased with it since I was expecting the books to go downhill after reading that.

No comments:

Post a Comment