Saturday, August 25, 2012

July Glossybox

July's Glossybox, now that I look at the picture, is very colour coordinated! Haha.

1. Zoya Nail Polish - $8.00/.5 oz (Full size!)
I got this in the colour Wednesday and I LOVE it! I have it on my toes right now and it goes perfectly with the sandals I've been wearing. And it's been lasting quite a long time! This is the first time I've actually ever used a Zoya nail polish and it's fantastic!

2. Alessandro International Pedix Heel Rescue Balm - $19.95/100 mL
I haven't used this yet, because I'm in the middle of using a different foot cream.

3. John Frieda Frizz-Ease Sheer Solution - $14.99/60 mL
Love love love John Frieda products! I actually already have some of their frizz ease products, but not this one! I'm excited to give it a try.

4. Dove Softening Creme Body Wash - $5.99/200 mL (Full size!)
Haven't tried this yet! But I was pretty excited to get a full sized body wash.

5. Beautysoclean Sanitizer Wipes - $12.50/48 pack
I haven't had a chance to use this yet, but I think it's a convenient little concept!

6. Burt's Bees Lip Shimmer (Not shown in picture because I've been using it so much & didn't have it with the rest of the products! Lol) - $5.99/2.6 g (Full size!)
As you can probably guess from me not having it in the picture, I love this stuff! Burt's Bees products are one of my favourites!

Thanks for reading! You can subscribe to Glossybox (Canadian) here!

And just for fun here's my cat the whole time I was typing this blog post!!

No comments:

Post a Comment