Tuesday, June 21, 2011

31 Day Challenge! Day 9.

Day 9 - Your most treasured item.


My Nan & Granddad's engagement ring! I was going to post a picture but I don't seem to have one right now.... I wear it always. About a year and a half ago when I first moved into my apartment I'm living in now, I took all my rings off to get a shower. Then I packed them in a box with things I wanted to take with me in the car so they wouldn't get lost in the moving van or something. So after I unpacked all my things, I couldn't find that box anywhere! It was gone for at least 6 months. I was devastated. Not only were my rings gone, but there were other things in the box I didn't want to lose as well. Finally my Mom found them in her storage room!!! That was probably one of the happiest days of my life! For 6 months I had thought I either lost them outside somewhere while moving, or somebody had stolen it from me. It wasn't a good time.

No comments:

Post a Comment