Sunday, November 13, 2011

No motivation!

I haven't wrote a blog post since September 25th, apparently. I have no motivation! Nothing really interesting happens in my life to write about. And since I have no readers at the moment then it just didn't seem worth it. But I'm trying.

I'm no longer receiving Luxe Boxes. I'm pretty disappointed about it, but they don't take my form of payment anymore, and I don't own a credit card. I'm hoping one day they'll expand on their payment forms again and I'll be able to get them! I loved them so much.

Now, the reason I decided to start posting on this again is because I just finished Charlaine Harris' "Dead in the Family". I have nobody to talk about it with! I'm not big on vampires, I never was. But my friend got me into watching True Blood and then I found out there were books. So I started reading the books because everybody knows the books are always better! Which they are. I like True Blood, but it's not my favorite show.
Up until now whenever I read one of the Sookie Stackhouse novels I couldn't put them down! They're so interesting and suspenseful, but this one really wasn't at all. I liked it, but it just wasn't as interesting as the first ones I read. By the time I was at the end I had no idea! I thought there was a few more chapters left. Turns out the pages left were just the beginning of her next book. Which seems more interesting than this one, haha.

Well I guess that's all I have to say about it. Just needed to rant! Maybe I'll do more of these. I just started reading "Dexter is Delicious" by Jeff Lindsay. I clearly have a problem with reading books that turned into television shows and movies! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment