Monday, January 30, 2012

SAG Awards & The Truth About Diamonds

I have been so busy since I've started school! I was supposed to study tonight because I have 3 tests this week but instead I decided to watch the SAG Awards! My priorities may be a little messed up. Ha ha, oh well. I don't think I have much to worry about anyway, I know most of the material.
So... the SAG Awards! I mostly was bored during it, ha ha. None of the shows I like were nominated or won so it wasn't too interesting for me. I really and truly feel that Bryan Cranston should have won an award! I still get goosebumps when I watch the scene where he says "I am the danger." It's my favourite show! I just think he is so talented.
I have decided I need to watch Boardwalk Empire and Modern Family though. I need to catch up on a lot of shows, actually.
Anyway, I finished reading The Truth About Diamonds last week and LOVED it. I know it wasn't all the complete truth, but I had fun trying to figure out who was supposed to be who. I am a huge fan of Nicole Richie and love how far she has come! There's not much else I can say about the book. It is what it is, really. I read a lot of reviews on it, and most of them were bad, but I don't know what people were expecting! When I started to read it, I knew exactly what it was supposed to be and I thought it was good. I also want to read Nicole's second book, Priceless.

"I guess that's the thing about diamonds - they're the most valuable thing in the world, but what really makes them priceless is the people that give them to you."

No comments:

Post a Comment